Ambiductor, specialists in energy meters, water meters, oil meters, Internet of Things (IoT) and smart metering solutions, is pleased to announce that Jimmy Näslund has joined the company as a support manager.
Ambiductor today presents a new website https://www.ambisolution.se. The new website is a step forward in the company's commitment to offering safe, fair and accurate metering solutions tailored to its customers' needs.
Ambiductor, a leading provider of energy metering, water metering, oil metering, Internet of Things (IoT) and smart meter solutions, is looking for a KAM to strengthen its team and consolidate its position in the market
Oil meters, energy meters and water meters
Software, Internet-of-Things and smart metering
With years of experience in metrology, communications, control systems and fluid technology, we can give you a accurate, secure and safe solution tailored to your needs.
Products for Internet-of-Things using cell phone networks
With the LoRa technology, we got meters that with battery operation showed correct daily values with the same accuracy as required on electricity meters. At the same time, we covered a sufficiently large area, unlike traditional technology. Ambiductor is the supplier that is technically at the forefront when it comes to Lora, so it was natural for us to choose them as partners in this project.
We want to contribute to a better and a cleaner world. We want sustainable development continually reduce our impact on the environment.
Our environmental work includes that we:
- Meet or exceed all applicable regulatory requirements and other obligations.
- Establish and enforce our own environmental standards and objectives.
- Document and assess the size of our footprint on the environment to provide the opportunity to compensate.
- Work for optimizing energy efficiency throughout our operations. In cases where it is practical and economically feasible, use best available techniques.
- Apply and develop our waste separation, energy and recycling.